Course Objectives & Career Prospects:
The course benefits people either working or intending
to work as a Security Systems Designer, Access
Control Manager, Security Supervisor, CCTV Control Room Co-Operative, CCTV Sales Person, CCTV Protected Premises Owner / Manager, Potential
CCTV Purchaser/Advisor, CCTV System Maintenance Professional,
CCTV Installer, CCTV Analyst.
It can also benefit people with technical experience who need to upgrade their skill levels and qualifications such as Alarm Installers, Cable Installation Personnel, Electricians and Fitter
cum Technicians etc.
Section I: FUNDAMENTALS
• CCTV Systems: Introduction and uses.
CCTV System Schematics & Surveillance Diagrams.
Camera types, specifications, Lens types & Scene illumination.
• Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control system
types and applications.
Monitors and Multiple screen
displays & Recording the footages.
Cables and connectors.
• CCTV System Architectures.
Connection to other security systems.
• Office Automation & Access
• Equipment Datasheets &
Operator Targeted Vender Strengths.
Section II: DIGITAL CCTV & REMOTE ACCESS
• Digital CCTV Systems Introduction and uses.
Core elements of a system.
Analogue with Digital technology.
• Telemetry systems, IP Controlled Features, setting
CCTV monitoring and control over LAN/ WAN/ Internet.
Transmission of video signals
using Cable, Fiber-Optic and IP.
IP Technology, LAN, WAN
and network principles.
CCTV with existing network.
Setting up IP/Network solutions.
IP Video Encoders, Video Compression techniques.
• DVRs, NVRs, CMSs, SSMs, ENCODERs, DECODERs.
Section III: OPERATIONS
• Institute of Radio Engineers (I.R.E Units).
• SYNC PULSE AMPLITUDE.
• WHITE LEVEL IRIS SETTING.
• PEAK TO PEAK MEASUREMENT OF VIDEO.
• COLOR BURST.
• VERTICAL INTERVAL.
• VIDEO GROUND LOOP PROBLEMS.
• FOCUS PROBLEM SOLVING.
• CAMERA OUTPUT IMPEDANCE.
• SYNC PULSE PASS/FAIL TEST.
• LINE-LOCK PROBLEMS.
• VIDEO LINES OF DEFINITION.
Section IV: CCTV Qualifications
Covered & Market Evaluation
• NCE Setting
up and Programming recording devices.
• CCTV Standards (BSIA Course), legislative and ethical issues.
• Australian Level 1: Certified
Security Technician, Level 2: Advanced
• FETAC Accredited Level 5 CCTV / Lighting / IP Installer – Course
• SIA & NICET Accredited VSST
Level I Certification.
Hands-On Hardware & Software:
• HK-Vision Latest DVR
& CCD Cameras.
• HK-Vision PTZ WIFI NVR/DVR Based IP Camera.
will be used to bring every learner
to future of CCTV
Who Should Attend?
· Security Managers / Operators
· CCTV System Designers and Installers in order to develop a
professional approach in system design and requirement capturing.
Students, Security System
Date of Registration
* 10% Discount for
students and group of two or more
Duration = 48