- The Institutes must inform SDC, Islamabad before
advertising the course clearly indicating the date of starting the training
and weekly schedule of training. SDC shall conduct the examinations of
only those batches / courses for which permission would have been
- SDC shall arrange / conduct the examination of all
courses in which Skill / Knowledge of the student / trainees is to be
- The Institution should submit the following to SDC
within 15 days (For less than six months duration course) and one
month (For more than six months duration course) of the start of the
- List of students.
- Filled in Admission Forms of all the students with
attested copies of their certificates and four Photographs of each
student. Facilitation Charges – 10 % of the total package received
from each student for whole of the training period. Minimum
Facilitation charges would be Rs: 500.
- The following should be provided to SDC at least 10
days (For less than six months duration course) and one month (For
more than six months duration course) before the tentative date of
conducting the examination:
- Attendance and Progress report of each student.
- Examination Fee as detailed below:
i. Up to six months
duration course = Rs: 1000 per Student
Three sample papers
along with Keys of each subject containing 100 Objective type questions
having four alternate choices each.
- Students with less than 80% attendance shall not be
allowed to appear in the examination.
- The Institutes cannot change their campus without
approval from SDC of the new site which shall be inspected by the
experts and shall be approved only on their satisfactory report.
- The following other charges shall be payable by the
- Visiting Fee @ Rs: 3000 per Member of the
Committee for inspection of the campus.
- The Institute shall pay Travel, Boarding, Lodging
and Daily (Rs: 1000 / day / person) Allowance to each invigilator who
comes for examination purposes.
- The following other charges shall be payable by
Institutions to SDC:
Agreement Charges =
Rs: 25,000 for two years
Rs: 20,000 for two years
Rs: 1000 each
Rs: 500 each
No Graduate or Post Graduate level Courses
shall be conducted under the umbrella of SDC.
"All payments to SDC Islamabad must be made
through Crossed Cheque / Bank Draft in the name of Skill
Development Council, Islamabad, and proper receipt taken for the same. No
cash payment be made to any office bearer of Skill Development
Council, Islamabad. SDC Islamabad shall not be responsible for any payments
deemed to be made to it by any other means."